Blisters

603hunter

FNG
I have a pair of crispi lapponias I’ve been wearing about 2 years now. Every time I wear them I get blisters on my middle toe on both feet. Has anyone had experience with this at all? I was told it might be due to having to much room in the toe box. Any suggestions on how to prevent it from happening?

grfox92

WKR
I have a pair of crispi lapponias I’ve been wearing about 2 years now. Every time I wear them I get blisters on my middle toe on both feet. Has anyone had experience with this at all? I was told it might be due to having to much room in the toe box. Any suggestions on how to prevent it from happening?
Lapponias gave me terrible heel blisters. The only time I ever got blisters on my toes are when the toe box is too tight.

FYI this will get moved to the Footwear section at some point.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

In my experience, heel blisters are caused by the heel cup being too loose and toe blisters are caused by the toe box being too tight.

Sherman

WKR
My buddy had the same issue. He sold them and bought the same pair in a EE width and is fine.

i changed insoles on hanwag boots i have worn for five years with no problem. the new insole was very cushy and raised profile of the heel. holy #@*! i got terrible heel blisters on both feet in the first mile of a ten mile out and back trip. took care of them nice for a week and they didn't bother me much on hunt two weeks afterward

Wapiti1

WKR
Insoles may be the ticket. Liner socks may be the ticket as well. I recommend Injinji toe socks for liners.

Jeremy