Black Ovis Realm

OP
X

Xerute

FNG
Don’t think you’re going to hear much feedback yet I believe this was just released
That would make sense why I haven't been able to find anything about it. I am looking into synthetic base layers and I am between Sitka Core Lightweight and this probably.

Dos XX

WKR
It would be nice if they had a size guide that gave the chest size in inches.

highside74

Lil-Rokslider
It was on campfire for another 15ish % off Blackovis pricing yesterday or the day before. I was going to grab a piece or 2 and got busy and missed it.

trailblazer75

Lil-Rokslider
I've got 3 weights of black ovis merino tops and bottoms, a beanie, 2 pairs of their gloves and some socks. Its excellent stuff. I've had their lighter weight set for 4 years running. Its falling apart now but I treated the $hit out of it with ozone, not knowing it would get utterly destroyed. Hope this helps.

kodiak725

FNG
Anyone have any feedback on this yet?
I have two of them. They are very comparable to the Sitka men's core lightweight hoodie. I like the fit of them and for the price a much better deal. I have worn one hunting (early season in Kodiak) and it snagged on the brush a bit but nothing out of the ordinary as far as wear.

Bazookas

FNG
How’s the fit? Similar to the Sitka? I bounce between M and L depending on the brand.

kodiak725

FNG
How’s the fit? Similar to the Sitka? I bounce between M and L depending on the brand.
I would say the Realm are just a tad larger than the Sitka. I have an XL core lightweight and an XL realm and the realm is a little looser in the body and I would say a touch longer in the torso.

Bazookas

FNG
material kind of looks and reminds me of the kuiu tiburon top material. Looks like a good warm weather hoody
I’m hoping it’s got more stretch than the Tiburon. I prefer my Sitka core LW over the Tiburon, it didn’t seem to wick all that well and the fabric didn’t have much give aside from the stretch fabric that was sewn into the arm and sides.

Bazookas

FNG
Bought the Black Ovis Realm and I was very, very pleased with it. Wore it a few days hiking at Big Bend over the weekend and it was perfect. Lightweight, wicked well, chest pocket and kangaroo pouch were in great spots wearing a pack. The material was very comfortable and the fit was great. I am 5'10 180# wearing Large. Hood had a great fit and the sleeves had a nice hidden thumb loop. This is a great early season warmer weather base.

Ditt44

Lil-Rokslider
The underwear version are my new favorites. Bought five of them. Like many of us, I have fought the great battle for boy part comfort and these are some of the best I have found. Looking forward to trying the tops next!