Black Gold Dual Trac

just ordered my Dual track "custom" on 4/7/22
.019 green top
.010 bottom
picatinny mount

We'll see how long it takes.. Maybe i'll get luck and it'll be less than 5 months

Reddfin

FNG
I found one pretty close to what I was waiting for and canceled the custom BG from S&S. Just need the ML3 base to come in and set it off to my bow tech to set it all up.

Remington92

Lil-Rokslider
Tuning in to see how this goes. I’m on the fence of finding a stock dual track or ordering a custom green 0.019 and either green or yellow 0.01

Just got a Dual track in yesterday from S&S..... This is my first BG sight and WOWZA those pins are bright.. I almost might need to send it back for .010 pins

The yardage adjustment knob is very stiff, not sure if I should put some miltec dry lube in it but you certainly don't have to worry about it moving . The picatinny mount is nice.. The hoyt rail has 3 different heights you can set it at. Definitly excited to use it next year.... cuz I blew out my bicep tendon so no archery this year

CAM_D

FNG
Any updated thoughts on this sight system? Specifically for western big game? Thanks guys!
I’ve been using mine for 2 seasons now. I’ve taken 2 mule deer and a Javelina and have gotten really used to this sight. The bridge lock is nice with my v3x. I don’t have much bad to say about it. I have spot Hoggs, a landslyde and an HHA but I keep going back to MBG.