Black eagle outlaw arrow components

NE FLORIDA in a small town called Palatka
Just bought couple dozen black eagle outlaw arrows in 300 spine. Unfortunately ironwill doesn't make components big enough for building these arrows. Does anyone makes good components for the size of these arrows? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

For that size arrow (19/64) .2445 I have used Ethics Archery components. If you're looking for a collar/insert system, it's probably the only option. Ethics makes an aluminum footer, and it creates a very durable arrow. Ethics has an arrow shaft selector tool where you input the brand, model, and spine to make sure you get the correct components.

You can also get brass inserts from 3rivers Archery to just add a little more weight than the standard aluminum insert.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

I personally don't see the need to spend extra money/effort reinforcing the front end of a standard diameter shaft. These shafts are inherently quite strong due to their (relatively) large size. An aluminum (or brass if needed to get to your desired total weight) insert is just fine. External footers/sleeves on these shafts are entirely unnecessary IMO and are prone to hanging up in bag targets.

Last edited: