Black Diamond Beta Light tent vs other options

The BD Beta Light tent seems like an interesting shelter for summer backpacking with one or two people - there seems like there's also potential for a stove jack setup with one person. I like the idea of lightweight, full coverage, four season protection from the elements. I never see it talked about here on Rokslide, and I was wondering if there are people here with feedback about it.

The two downsides to me so far are having poles in the middle of the tent and the awful blue-gray color. Are there other downsides? Is the sil-nylon used by Black Diamond lower quality than other options? How is BD construction compared to other options?

ChrisF

FNG
I have the BD Megamid, not the Beta Light, and the construction is exceptional. I've used it a few times per year for the last 10 years and it's still in excellent shape. I can't recommend it enough. The blue-grey color isn't terrible in real life. I'm not sure what the head room in a Beta Light is like, but if you can grab one for a good price, I'd say go for it.