bipod bounce?

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Been looking into this more. The "tupperware stock" does contact the barrel on the left side and isn't free floated. Do you guys think upgrading to a McMillian or such will fix this problem?

Gun is a shooter (off bags). I am having a hard time justifying an $800 stock for an $800 rifle.
Pay 800 now and upgrade that then in the future put yourself a new barrel on it and you will have a fantastic semi custom rifle!

KnuckleChild

Lil-Rokslider
Been looking into this more. The "tupperware stock" does contact the barrel on the left side and isn't free floated. Do you guys think upgrading to a McMillian or such will fix this problem?

Gun is a shooter (off bags). I am having a hard time justifying an $800 stock for an $800 rifle.
Dremel/flat file/sandpaper/etc can solve that for a lot cheaper

Formidilosus

Super Moderator

The factory stock is decent. Remove barrel bumps and free float barrel aggressively. They gun won’t shoot better in another stock.

Reactions: Stu

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
There are other stocks less than that, but if it shoots it’s pretty much as good as a custom.

I think a less flimsy stock can make it shoot better.