WTS Big Gear Sale - Hoyt, Orvis, First Lite, Day Six, Mystery Ranch, Nemo, Simms

Nkustan

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello all, after going through my stuff and seeing what I don't need/doesn't fit anymore, I came out with some good stuff. I included some basic pics of everything, but will provide more pictures/info at buyer's request. Local to 17033 area, but will ship. Paypal ff or Venmo

Hoyt Ventum 30 RH 70# - Bought this bow a little while back and just doesn't fit my style. It definitely has less than 100 arrows through it, and has a QAD rest/Spot Hogg Fast Eddie double pin sight on it. SOLD

Orvis Helios 3F 9' 5 wt. - absolute dream of a rod to cast, also looks very slick with the black and olive color scheme. Fished once or twice to test it out, pretty much like new condition asking SOLD

First Lite Uncompahgre Puffy, Size L - Comfy jacket, lightly used with very minimal to no signs of wear and tear. Jacket definitely has a lot of life left in it, and a good buy at this price. SOLD

Day Six HD 275 Arrows (dozen) - brand new arrows from day six, cut to 29" as per the manufacturer asking $140 $100

Mystery Ranch Marshall Backpack - Included is bag w/ guide lid, and mens S/M Guide Light MT Frame. I used this pack for one season, and packed out one bull with it. It performed flawlessly, I just need a slightly bigger frame. The bag has some minor dirt stains/very light internal blood stains. Will send more pics detailing it if necessary. asking $330 SOLD

First Lite/Nemo 0 degree Stalker Bag - Used this bag last year and was actually too warm for my needs. In really good condition and an awesome bag. asking $350 SOLD

Simms G3 Guide Waders, Size L - The best waders on the market if you ask me, typically the only model I ever buy. These ones have just gotten a little snug on me. I wore these for half a season, no leaks or signs of tearing anywhere. asking $350 $275 $200 image0.jpegimage1.jpegimage3.jpegimage4.jpegimage5.jpegimage6.jpegimage8.jpegimage9.jpegimage10.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
N

Nkustan

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
updated post to reflect sold items, make me some good offers and I will hook you up, lots of good stuff left and it needs to go!

OP
N

Nkustan

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
prices dropped for quick sale, need to get rid of some stuff before I move!