Big binos with most eye relief

Hello, I am looking to buy some 15- 18x binos, but I also wear glasses most of the time. From what I've gathered, glasses wearers often have trouble with the field of view when the eye relief is 15 mm or less. I found some older threads on this exact issue, but was hoping maybe some different users would see this post.

I was hoping to buy the best binos I could get between $1000-1500. Here are some examples of the eye relief from a quick search

Meostars 15x 15mm
Swarvo SLC 16x 16mm
Vortex Razor UHD 18x 18mm

The Meopta Meostars were the perfect price and had great reviews. I had my heart set on these, but the eye relief now seems to be an issue. A lot of options are out of my price range, unless I can find used. The Vortex Razor UHD are 18x, I think I'd prefer 15x, and are a little more than I'd like to spend. I believe they are newer, so I feel like the odds of finding a used pair may be slim. If anyone has any suggestions or first hand glasses experience, please let me know.

Thanks!

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
The swaros are the best for eye relief in my opinion, have used both the SLCs and Meostars. If you wear glasses you’ll be much happier with the swaros over the meostars and this is coming from a huge Meopta fan.

OP
blackbantam
I just wanted to to update and say I picked up a pair of Swarvoski slc 15x56s and have no issues with eye relief while wearing my glasses! Thanks for the help