Bibs

Looking for some suggestions for a bib that will take me from chilly early season sits through mid season. Something like the Sitka Stratus Bibs?

I like the Stratus Bibs but want to ck out all the option before I make a decision.

Where do you hunt? That temp range can be a big difference in south texas vs minnesota.
I have the stratus bubs and love them for mid to later season hunts in southern OK, but even there is gets cool enough some mornings where i could use the fanatics or something heavier if i wanted. I have sat in 11 degree morning last season with puffy pants under tue stratus bibs and did fine, but wouldnt want to do that all the time if temps were consistently that low.

cabelas makes a stand hunter bib that is quiet. First lite has some offerings, not sure how quiet. There are options but a lot depends on temp range you are looking for

OP
C
PA. I have the Incinerator bibs for the cold stuff as well as different puffy pants. Looking for something to carry in and put on when I get there. The Stratus seems to ck all the boxes but wanting to hear of any other option.

The nice thing about the stratus is you dont need to keep them off for the walk in, they have full length zippers on the legs to allow good venting. I can still see wanting to keep them off due to heat build up tho.