Best to shoot different bows before buying, but what to do when looking at used previous gen models?

Haven't looked at a new bow in a store or touched one in 10 years or so. Recently converting my shooting, both guns and archery, from right to left. Looking at getting a Mathews (only because it's one of the few lefties I've shot and prefer the shorter ATA), but having a hard time deciding due to lack of being able to handle different ones. I recently shot a VXR 28 and loved it for the few shots I did take. But I'm torn on if the 31.5 would be the same to me or not, or even something like a V3 31. What is the best recommendation on looking at used previous flagship style bows that aren't in shops today to handle? I posted this over on AT as well, just haven't gotten any responses. There are 3 on there classifieds that I like, a V3 31 for 900 loaded, VXR 28 with no sight or stabilizer for 600 and a loaded VXR 31.5 for 850. Also going to local shop and want to offer 950 for ready to hunt VXR 28 w/skb case.

Paralysis by analysis, this is my life lol.

For the record, I'm coming from a RH Elite Energy 35 70lb 28.5 draw.

\