Best New Gear from 2022 Outdoor Shows?

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
This is my favorite time of year because all the outdoor companies launch their new gear for the outdoor shows! We at Spartan Precision Equipment debuted our new Binocular Holder and a revised Heavy Duty Optics Adapter. These pieces are rad because it allows you to swap between a spotting scope, binocular, and rifle on our tripods in seconds.

What was the coolest piece of new gear you saw at one of the shows (whether you attended in-person or watched a video about it)?

L1180950_2048x.jpg

L1080927_2048x.jpg

OP
Oregon Hunter

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Oh yeah- did anyone see that Federal announce 3 new heavier weights of their Terminal Ascent bullet? More options for what I consider the best hunting bullet.... heck yeah!!!

.277 155 gr
.284 175 gr
.308 215 gr

sneaky

"DADDY"
They'll be harder to find than the ones that have been unavailable for the past two years. I like the 155s out of my 280AI, but only way I could get them was from factory ammo. It shoots sub half MOA so I'm good with that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
Oregon Hunter

Oregon Hunter

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
They'll be harder to find than the ones that have been unavailable for the past two years. I like the 155s out of my 280AI, but only way I could get them was from factory ammo. It shoots sub half MOA so I'm good with that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That sounds like a sweet setup! What's been your experience with the bullet on game?