Best Nalgene holder?

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
I have a MR Terraframe 50 with the pre-MT guidelight frame. Looking for a way to carry a nalgene without using the sewn in side pockets. Unfortunately I don’t have the MOLLE loops on my belt.

I like the Kifaru product but not sure how it would attach. The stone glacier hydro holster may work but Im not sure, and it seems cumbersome.

I have the same pack and am using the MR bottle carrier I bought last year. I would call them and see if they have some. Their customer service is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Fish_monger

Fish_monger

Lil-Rokslider
I have the same pack and am using the MR bottle carrier I bought last year. I would call them and see if they have some. Their customer service is great.

Perfect. How does it attach? Can you mount it far enough back on the belt that your arm doesn’t constantly bump it?

gexpro

WKR
Classified Approved
I use the hyperlite porter Nalgene bottle holder. Bomb proof, simple to use with one hand and it weighs only 2oz. It attaches to my kuiu pro suspension at the waist.

Attachments

• 7DF1AA6A-B626-40B1-AA7E-5640F6DD9395.jpeg
    7DF1AA6A-B626-40B1-AA7E-5640F6DD9395.jpeg
    279.6 KB · Views: 199
  • E9D96972-E47D-49C0-B218-0198F1FDD53D.jpeg
    E9D96972-E47D-49C0-B218-0198F1FDD53D.jpeg
    309.6 KB · Views: 195
Perfect. How does it attach? Can you mount it far enough back on the belt that your arm doesn’t constantly bump it?

It attaches via a clip and you can move it forward and back. Where I have it I occasionally brush my arm on it but my chest and shoulders are so inflexible I am ok with it. If you have better flexibility you can move it several more inches back. I don’t notice the clip on the waist belt at all while wearing it.

I believe I bought it from Moosejaw.com.

1606fedded98c2e57bc634e65bf55eda.jpg

f7bd82a45a1d9f81879b9344a79dc38a.jpg

RCL

WKR
No, but I would bet he can make it any way you like.
Doesn't cost anything to check with him.

+1 for pods8. I ran his molle sleeves until I shifted to the MT frame.

Also, MR still sells (can find elsewhere too) that version that above that buckles over the belt padding.

I ran this before the molle sleeves and used some cord to tie it towards the back so it stayed in that little hollow between the pack and frame. I think I actually buckled it over the Velcro between the pack and frame now that I recall. Unfortunately I don’t have any picks and I sold the rig when the MT came out.

I have a MR Terraframe 50 with the pre-MT guidelight frame. Looking for a way to carry a nalgene without using the sewn in side pockets. Unfortunately I don’t have the MOLLE loops on my belt.

I like the Kifaru product but not sure how it would attach. The stone glacier hydro holster may work but Im not sure, and it seems cumbersome.

i just connected the mole loops with a piece of cord. I wish the would make a universal mount one but I get why they don’t.

EXO nailed their nalgene holder on the K4 pack. Easy in & out while hiking. I love NOT using a bladder anymore 👍