Best hand load for Savage .308 rifle with 18" barrel

I recently just got my Savage .308 Rifle back and shot factory loaded surplus 7.62x51 150 fmj bullets with sub MOA groupings, and was ringing steel out to 200 yards consistently. I've handloaded most of my rounds I've shot through various calibers and am pretty comfortable with reloading in general, just wanna get some feedback and advice on handloading .308 as it's one of the calibers I haven't ever touched when it comes to reloaded, I have several various pounds of powder (ex. 4895, 4350, 4198) what might be the most accurate load for the shorter barrel? I've read various forums all morning and have seen varget, but where it's harder to come by these days, what's recommended? I have the most recent hornady reloading manual, but am looking for in-field, have shot, and know their stuff advice. Thanks in advance!

letrbuck

WKR
Varget and cfe223 have been working great for my 18" barreled savage. Both powders are pretty readily available right now

Have a particular bullet or powder you want to use, or?

letrbuck

WKR

All in stock as of today

OP
Bjoornwolfr

All in stock as of today
lifesaver

I have gotten good results with hot-cor 150’s over imr 4064. Sub moa in a tc compass and savage 308