WTT Bergara 300wm trade?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a Bergara 300wm with badger ord rings, tally rail (0 moa), Leupold vx5hd 3-15 x 44, tourbon leather cheek rest. Gun is a B14 hunter…. Their entry level model. Also have 4-5 boxes of ammunition. Probably 2.5 boxes from choice ammunition with 180 grain TTSXs. The other boxes are Hornady, super performance, and I’ve got some core lock. Maybe 6-7 boxes actually now that I think about it. Fired under 200 times and never gotten hot. Some cosmetic blemish. Package 9/10.

Gun shoots great. I just don’t need it. Bought it for ab Alaska hunt.

Looking for a short action LIGHT gun but public whitetail. Something easier to carry in hills and through woods. Very well May just wind up buying something, but if somebody up for a swap, I’d consider it. Can pay / receive cash, but I’d like hunt ready with quality glass, and readily available off the shelf ammunition. My other rifle is a nice 270wsm that I’ll never part with (long story), but it’s kinda picky about bullets and I’m tired of trying to find them. Anyway, it would fit the bill for short action and weight, but it still kicks a bit amd the ammo challenge sucks.

Anybody?

I’ll PM pics if anybody insisted.