Sold Benchmark 20” 338SS TL3 barrel + brass and dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase723

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20” 1:8.5 twist 338SS barrel for TL3 short action. Muzzle threaded 5/8 x 24. Benchmark blank. Medium Palma contour. Chambered by Straight Jacket Armory and murder hornet fluted by LRI. Cerakoted Sniper Grey. Weighs 2lbs 13.5oz. Shoots the 230gr ELD-X @ 2823fps (suppressed) w/ 61.5gr Varget into ~1/3 MOA at 525 yards. One of the most versatile cartridges ever. Has ~250 rounds on it. Wish I still had time to reload because the SS series of cartridges live up to the hype. Super efficient performance in a short action.

169 pieces of head stamped ADG brass.

Forster Dies- Annoyingly I broke the decapping pin in the sizing die somehow. Replacements are ~$6 for a pack of 5 but I never got around to replacing it because I just used my universal decapping die and have never had an issue otherwise. I think this is an issue with Forster dies in general but otherwise they’ve been great.

Want to sell as a package. $600 for all of it shipped.

I also have a bunch (>500…not sure exactly the #, I’d have to go find them all) of the 230gr ELDX that I’d be willing to sell with it if someone wanted them as well. Otherwise, I’ll list them separately later after the barrel etc sells.

I haven’t done many deals here on Rokslide but have done a bunch on SnipersHide and LRH under the same name w/ feedback there.

Thanks,
ChaseIMG_1249.jpegIMG_1252.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.