Benchmade knock offs??

Has anyone received an email from a company called USABENCHMADE? I clicked on the email and visited their store and it showed all the Benchmade knives with many at a drastic discount. Seams fishy to me!! You have to subscribe to the page to order!!

t_carlson

WKR
There are a bunch of those websites out there. My wife ordered some cookware that was significantly discounted. The site looked very legit. Then it disappeared later. We disputed the charge, but it took a long time.

The scammers were able to get a box sent to us from elsewhere in Montana. Obviously, it was not the cookware, and we did not receive it. But, because the box was sent, the scammers had UPS tracking to corroborate their claim that it had been delivered.

It was a giant mess and very eye-opening as to what those scammers are capable of. They are sneaky. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

ODB

WKR
Never click links mate. Always open the sending email address and look at the actual domain between the @ and the .com. If that doesn’t match the real company it’s spoof trash.

OP
T
Yea no poop! I just received the Mini Bugout from Benchmade that I bought for a guy who hauled my bull back to camp via his horses. He wouldnt take anything so I bought the mini and shipped to him. This email popped up on my birthday and thought dang good prices but the logo looked different than the emails I had from the previous order. Too good to be true.

GotDraw?

WKR
Your computer is probably now the proud owner of keystroke logging software.

Time will tell...

JL

RyGuy88

FNG
There’s knockoffs of everything out there, just look at wish.com- it’s a site riddled with counterfeit everything (including Benchmade).
Agree with all the above as well

Loper

WKR
Not necessarily a scammer site, but when I looked on Amazon the other day for a Benchmade Hidden Canyon, I saw a similarly made knife for around $30 if I recall. It looked identical (except for the logo) and even had the words Hidden Canyon in the item description.