Benchmade Bugout Is Legit!

TheGDog

WKR
As far as buying them online, most of the time for knife stuff I'll just hit up www.BladeHQ.com. That's how i learned about their Tritium keychain FOB's. I like using them because eaiser to find your keys in total darkness and I also place my keys with that night-sights FOB directly in front of the box with holds my pistol for Home Defense. So in the dark I can just focus on that light from the FOB and zero-in on where my glasses and pistol and light and Bugout and cellphone all are in one easy to access quickly place.

RE: knives. If weight isn't as much of an issue for your application, there's these BESTECH Knives made with D2 steel. They're pretty dang nice for around that $50+ price point lot of they're models are at. The boy won one of them in a Scouts related event is how I became aware of them. They're China, but they're surprisingly nice though. And they have A LOT of different blade styles they offer. A little on the heavier side for backpack hunting (4-5oz weight range if I recall)