Belt/suspenders to wear under a heavy pack?

I know that in an ideal world the best belt to wear for your pants, under your pack is no belt at all. However, that just isn't possible for me. My britches would be around my ankles in an instant and no one wants that. Does any have a good recommendation for a thin effective belt that won't dig into my hips under a heavy pack load? Or a recommendation for suspenders that don't interfere with a pack's shoulder harness?
Thanks in advance.

Warmsy

WKR
I know that in an ideal world the best belt to wear for your pants, under your pack is no belt at all. However, that just isn't possible for me. My britches would be around my ankles in an instant and no one wants that. Does any have a good recommendation for a thin effective belt that won't dig into my hips under a heavy pack load? Or a recommendation for suspenders that don't interfere with a pack's shoulder harness?
Thanks in advance.
I use first lite suspenders. They're elastic strapping with gate keeper clips that are low profile.

I bought some Sitka pants back in 2016 that came with a great lightweight pair of suspenders. I still use them every year. My only issue with suspenders is if I have to take a dump in a hurry and it's cold as hell, you have to strip off a lot of layers to get to the suspenders.

I also run first lite suspenders. I don’t use first lite pants so you have to slightly adjust where the clips and your pants sit compared to your pack belt but it has worked out pretty well the past few years. I have tried a few times with a webbing belt but it never stays tight enough. I’m fairly tall and thin and figuring out the pack belt and pants belt combo has always been a problem. I used to come home from many trips with my hips rubbed raw. Finally got it dialed it in but it took multiple tries to find what worked for me.

cumminsbassguy

Lil-Rokslider
I utilize the sitka suspenders. Have only had them strapped up for two seasons but they have been a very nice change from having a belt digging into my sides while under a load. The thin elastic fabric of the suspenders don't dig into your shoulders under the pack straps. The brown ball situations do take some getting used to with having to peel off majority of your upper layers. But it's manageable.