attaching Icon to kifaru

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Pretty sure there was a thread on this a while back. It would require some mods too the bag.

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
It can't be done without serious modifications. I know Aron and I both looked at this project for some time and it just didn't seem worth it. And since Duplex Timberline there wasnt any reason to look any further.

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
That is ok if you don't care for the timberline. I was only addressing wyelkhunter's question about putting it on a Duplex frame. wapitibob if you would like to spend some time trying to modify the Icon to fit the Duplex, go ahead.

wapitibob

WKR
I'm not an Icon fan either. Aron and I have discussed it several times but I'm a batwing fan. A little different layout of the Timberline with removable side pods might trip my trigger. I would like to drop off part of the pack when I go back for the 2nd trip pulling out quarters. I still want to pack my essentials, have my water bladder and stuff like that but drop off the jetboil, kill kit (knife, stone, etc), the things I no longer need. We've talked about the cargo panel and pods too.