WTS/WTT Athlon and Sightron rifle scopes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Earlier these scopes were up in three different listings - consolidating them all into one post so I don't have as many posts to manage.

1. Athlon Argos HMR 2-12x42 scope. Never used, never mounted. Features an etched BDC reticle. Adjustable parallax. Check out this page for scope specs and this page for reticle information. $200.

2. Athlon Argos 2-10x40 scope. This was mounted briefly to a rifle using Burris Signature rings with the insert that prevents scope damage or ring marks. Features a BDC reticle like the one on the 2-12x42 above, but I believe it is not etched. This is an earlier version of the Argos scope that is discontinued. Someone on the forums here did a review of this scope and seemed to think very highly of it. $170.

3. Sightron SI 3-9x40 scope with mil-dot reticle. This scope is used and has ring marks but I would say it's still in great condition. The glass looks great. This is a Japanese-made scope. This page is an archived web page with specs on the scope. $100.

All prices include shipping in the lower 48. I'm willing to ship to Alaska or Hawaii but may need to add a little more for shipping.

I’d consider trades for Burris E1, C4, or Droptine scopes.

I've put these up on ebay but I'd prefer to sell them here. Make an offer…

A photo gallery can be found at this link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.