ASAT clothing

I'm looking to get some new clothes for my first rifle hunt in Colorado this year, does anyone have any experience with asat? I'm thinking of going with them, and If so what would you recommend I get for a back pack hunt in October.

YouDoYou

FNG
It still brings top dollar in anything First Lite ASAT - Everyone seems to love the pattern.

sveltri

WKR
I've been looking at their clothing, I wish ASAT had a lighter weight merino top in addition to the 190 they offer now. I think the pattern is awesome for its intended purpose. The folks that own ASAT seem like really good people.

I have the new hoodie. It’s a huge upgrade from the old stuff but the material has a shine. Trying to see if it will go away with wear and wash. The new wool is good. I would definitely give the shirts a shot.

mcseal2

WKR
I love that pattern, still have a lot of first lite stuff in it I got during their close out of it.

hayesplow

Lil-Rokslider
Most of it is Ill fitting and of suspect quality. At least the cotton stuff I bought was. I was on the ASAT website the other day and noticed the have come out some newer clothing so I’m not sure what it’s quality is like.