Arizona Deer CC hitting?

MO-ELK

FNG
Got a notice that my CC was hit by AZ game & fish... I threw in last minute for the Kaibab late/early rifle hunt with 11 points as non-resident more or less to get my point. Is anyone else having any luck or seeing charges? Does AZ sometimes just have pending CC charges or maybe just an early notice that goes away when the draw starts depending on the bank(I have BOA) or did I hit the mule deer jackpot?

1718732784224.png

BBob

WKR

If your card was hit for charges today you pretty much have a tag in your pocket.

OP
MO-ELK

MO-ELK

FNG
Thanks guys! Just have to wait and see if early or late tag, late would be awesome but probably be easier to convince my wife to go all out if not during Thanksgiving... We call these first-world problems!

OP
MO-ELK

MO-ELK

FNG
They're hitting, got mine as well. Any idea when emails will be out?
Talked to an outfitter down there and said most likely official results be within 5 days or sooner, also based on past draw history seems earlier than usual so who knows but anxiously awaiting!

Pro953

WKR
I have a 300.00 charge showing as well, but I hate getting my hopes up until I actually see the results. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk