Are You Ready?

Jon Boy

WKR
Hope everyones ready for the upcoming Elk rut!! Through this film together to get everyone pumped for there upcoming hunts. Get out there and do some fine tuning to your bows, go on that run you dont want to do after work, look over your maps another time, leave no stone unturned!

[video=youtube_share;hqIcMnjMbLU]http://youtu.be/hqIcMnjMbLU[/video]

KMD

Banned
Nicely done! I am ready to roll, two more weeks til liftoff...

OP
Jon Boy

Jon Boy

WKR
Thanks for all the support and kind words fellas! We've put a lot of work and money into filming and have really fallen in love with it. After we posted Back Country Gold we saw our FB likes double and its only building from here. For all of you that have given us likes, thank you! We just want to share all of our experiences with like minded outdoorsman. If you havent liked our page yet go for it to see more stuff like this https://www.facebook.com/BeartoothFilmProductions?ref=hl

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Jon Boy your an amazing kid.... Good on you my friend. Very good work on the Video.

Fellas.... I think we got a mini Cameron Hayes in the making =-) I know I feel like Im never ready enough. Did I do enough, Am I conditioned enough, Do I have all my gear ready... It never ends. The wife thinks Im crazy but when I have Andy Ross of Maximum Archery coming out to hunt with us and filming our Elk hunt for his show I want to make sure we get the job done. Yeah he says no pressure.... Ha yeah right!!!

Ethan S.

Lil-Rokslider
Very nice! That got me even more pumped than I already was, didn't think that was possible. Keep up the good work Jon, that's good stuff!

Tookeymonster

Lil-Rokslider
Great Video! I need to work a little harder before my September 7th hunt. Went to Las Vegas and it blew my work out routine for 3 weeks. Thanks for posting it just motivated me to throw on my pack and hit the trail as soon as I press the Post button.

Last edited:
OP
Jon Boy

Jon Boy

WKR
Wow guys im glad I could get everyone a little more hyped! I hope it can make the difference! Its going to be a great hunting season fellas I can already tell. Lets do it.