Are Crispi still worth buying?

RadDad

Lil-Rokslider
Only have one season in them with some training hikes sprinkled in so can’t comment on longevity. That said, they’ve been incredibly comfortable from the moment I first put them. My feet are very wide so I didn’t have many options that would actually fit my foot. The Crispi’s were the ones that fit best so I ultimately purchased them even though I got the same feedback you’ve likely heard. Don’t regret my purchase at all.

- RadDad

03mossy

WKR
Crispi West River bought a year ago continue to be the best boots I've ever had.

Same here. Had mine for almost 4 years now and many miles and they still look great. Most comfortable boot/shoe I own.

Oldpuck

FNG
Crispi Idahos purchased in 2013. Senior hunter so mileage isn’t like a lot of folks. But I spot and stalk so five miles or a bit more is typical. I also hunt the Pacific NW and it’s steep, rough and wet. The Coastal Range especially. Waterproofing gave up last week going after blacktail at 5000 feet in a fall snowstorm In Southern Oregon. Two days of sloshing through the snow wasn’t pleasant but it was still doable and worth it.

So all told I’ll buy another pair. On sale.

TuckTruck

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a pair of Colorado GTXs this year and have put about 210 mountain miles on them, rain and shine. I absolutely love them, still holding up great!

Crispi guides are the most comfortable boot I’ve ever worn. Fit me better than Lowa Tibets I wore down to nothing. Those boots lasted forever, but the crispi are more comfortable

tacsled

FNG
I've been running a pair of Colorado GTX this season and so far so good. Lighter than my Lowa Tibets but similar support.

Soutah

FNG
I have, Un insulated Nevada and briksdale and also the wild rock gtx+ and have zero complaints with any of them. I finally wore out the Nevada and had them resoled and couldn't believe how they turned out they are basically brand new again.

My biggest complaint with crispi is their sizing, I have had 4 different models, none have the same fit. Not a big deal if you can try them on, but it’s annoying if you can’t.

Quality wise, crispi have been pretty good, I almost just recently got the lapponia 2, but not knowing how they would fit, and not being all leather, I went with the safer bet (zamberlan trail lite evo) I know how they will fit, what size will fit and they will last longer than any boots with any synthetic in wear areas.

I have a pair of crispi crossovers that are holding up pretty well but have got too loud to hunt in… if I had a crispi retailer close that had a good selection, I would still buy them looking for that perfect boot, the ones that fit right are very comfortable, but it seems like only about half work for me, and there is no description of fit on their site, just have to roll the dice