Archery Range & Things To Do Around Washington, Missouri ?

traildust

WKR
Drew the short straw, so I'm headed to Washington, Missouri ( job is in Labadie ) for a couple months.

Any archery ranges in the area to stay ready for my return to Texas in November or any gotto go see places?

OP
traildust

traildust

WKR
There's plenty of public land scattered across the state. Pick something nearby and go deer hunting. Archery season starts Sept 15. https://mdc.mo.gov/discover-nature/places

Try to find a local with a river boat and work your way into an invitation to go fish gigging. Some stretches of the Meramec have great gigging.
Hadn't really thought about hunting there, as I'll only be off every other Sunday....but out-of state license isn't to terribly bad....might have to research it a little more now

bigeyedfish

Lil-Rokslider
MO tags are cheap. Public ground isn't overrun with hunters in the early season, so it would be worth it to get out there and try.

There is good fishing to be had too. You'll be surrounded by opportunities.

Jermh

Lil-Rokslider
Summit Archery is close to you in Gray Summit. He's a good dude and has taken care of me in the past. Actually sold a pack to him a while back. 20 yd indoor and I believe he puts targets up outside. If you don't mind a little drive there's a newer shop closer to where I live, Bag em and Tag em. Just outside of Owensville. Jake's an awesome dude and will go above and beyond for anything you need. 20 yd indoor range, bag targets from 20-70 outside, and an 18 target 3d course. I'll probably be out there at some point this weekend to walk the 3d course and sit and bullshit for a while.