APR Maverick build

stan5677

Lil-Rokslider
Spoke with Jason at APR and have my build sheet and deposit ready.

Defiance tenacity short action
7saum saami spec chamber maybe 7prc
APR 24" 1.8 barrel micro spiral twist
Triggertech special
Apr bdl
Ag composites apr hunter stock

Spoke with at length and he was very informative. Let me know about 7prc and I'm very interested but decided to go with the 7saum instead and who knows I might still go with prc if just for factory support. Wasn't pushy on the prc or anything gave me his honest opinion but let me the ultimate decider. Super easy guy to talk to and knowledgeable.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

OP
S

stan5677

Lil-Rokslider
Better stick with the SAUM if you're using a tenacity short action. 7 PRC won't fit in the 2.95" confines of a short action.
The deposit hasn't been sent yet I can still change as I'm still mulling over and researching the 7prc

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Darryle

WKR
Classified Approved
Be sure to ask about bolt handle interference, especially if you like to mount your scope as low as possible and your mounting a scope with an overly large ocular.

Don't let them pull the same shit with you they did with me and tell you to call Defiance. Their mismatched parts on that Maverick ruins a great rifle, a ton of potential and could be a massive seller if they would use a different stock.

Ask about upgrading to the Alpine Hunter stock, I had them build me a Maverick and an Altitude, still have the Altitude. Sold the Maverick versus dumping money in a different stock and waiting for delivery, fitting and bedding.

A32CB70F-0FCB-4B6D-AE14-6AA298F11FDB.jpeg2DBEAF8C-48F3-4EF1-8338-46C3BB57D87D.jpegB26141B3-515B-47BE-ABD8-2C16A77D60A5.jpeg

BjornF16

WKR
Be sure to ask about bolt handle interference, especially if you like to mount your scope as low as possible and your mounting a scope with an overly large ocular.

Don't let them pull the same shit with you they did with me and tell you to call Defiance. Their mismatched parts on that Maverick ruins a great rifle, a ton of potential and could be a massive seller if they would use a different stock.

Ask about upgrading to the Alpine Hunter stock, I had them build me a Maverick and an Altitude, still have the Altitude. Sold the Maverick versus dumping money in a different stock and waiting for delivery, fitting and bedding.

View attachment 481504View attachment 481505View attachment 481508
Darryle, is that ASC? Looks familiar...

SDHNTR

WKR
I have several mavericks. Zero scope clearance issues. Worst case Defiance makes a scalloped handle that screws right on. Easy fix. All mine great shooters and Jason is good people!

OP
S

stan5677

Lil-Rokslider
APR is my go to.
I’m going there today.
I have several of their custom rifles and love them all.
I've read a lot of good things about them and with the build time frame I might consider the 7prc since i know there will be factory support but i do have a good start with 150pcs of norma 7saum brass.