Anyone use exclusively 15s?

HNTR918

WKR
I've used 18x56 on chest and tripod exclusively for the last 3 years. I continue to beat my hunting partners in glassing up game.

Handholding isn't the best but I use my cap and a tree or something else to help support if I'm not pulling out the tripod.

I will say it is ALOT of weight to have on your neck after 14 days.

The second big disadvantage is in smaller country the field of view is much smaller, so it takes me far longer to grid than my hunting partners. However, I've noticed this sometimes makes me slow down and look for more detail.

OverInfinite

Lil-Rokslider
My setup is 15's , 10's and a spotter 20-60. But I should have gone with a 15 spotter.
The 15s stay at the truck. And the 10s stay on my chest. The spotter goes in the backpack 50% of the time when I leave the truck.
15s are good, but having 20+ on those early mornings before mirage kills everything. 15s work great, but they are kind of like 1 trick ponys. They are great when you KNOW you aren't looking under 500 yards. But you KNOW you aren't looking past 1,000.
For me.

MThuntr

WKR
10s and am considering some 8s lately. I'd consider 15s with a tripod but no way am I carrying those around all day where I hunt.