Anyone use another pocket under the Sherman pocket?

repins05

WKR
Curious if anyone is running a pocket under the Sherman? I just purchased a 22 mag. The 22 mag is maxed out for space. Thinking of putting a small/medium pocket under the Sherman. Just curious if there are any drawbacks. I plan for using it for a one to two night pack.

Planning on getting the 44 mag before rifle season starts for 2-5 day spike camp. Will use the Sherman on both.

bigunit

Lil-Rokslider
You can sure. It just means everything is further away from your center of gravity. You may want to look at putting the meat shelf for work by utilizing a dry bag for some of the heavier/denser parts of your load out.

Bcoonce117

Lil-Rokslider
I see no drawbacks. I’ve done it on the 44mag. But I will say every pocket you add is weight added to your pack. My 44mag empty with a gen 2 claymore, water bottle holder, small belt pouch on belt, and a large belt pouch comes in just short of 9lbs. I sacrifice some weight gain for extra organization.

I’ve used a spotting scope pocket under the Sherman with great results. Better than the Med/Large pouches in my uses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk