Anyone still utilizing .284 Winchester brass for anything

shedhunt

FNG
Looking to see what the coconscious is on .284 Winchester brass and if others are utilizing it for their rigs. I came across 40 once fired pieces of brass in my garage from when I had a 284 Winchester and I have zero need for anymore. Looking to sell them to someone who'd be interested in using them or I'm going to just toss them out. Thought I'd ask before they go into the garbage.

If you have an interest please let me know and I'll get back to you next week as I'm headed out the door for weekend deer hunt with my son.

Thanks!!

OP
S

shedhunt

FNG
Looking to see what the coconscious is on .284 Winchester brass and if others are utilizing it for their rigs. I came across 40 once fired pieces of brass in my garage from when I had a 284 Winchester and I have zero need for anymore. Looking to sell them to someone who'd be interested in using them or I'm going to just toss them out. Thought I'd ask before they go into the garbage.

If you have an interest please let me know and I'll get back to you next week as I'm headed out the door for weekend deer hunt with my son.

Thanks!!
I will be putting these 40 pieces of (1nce fired) brass up for sale next week. Thank you for everyone who replied and sent PM's. Sounds like there are still many who use this cartridge.