Anyone hunt the areas between the Bighorns and Yellowstone last few years?

Want to take the wife on her first WY hunt. I am looking at these units except 80/114/115. I am mainly concerned with her having good opportunity and avoiding most pressure so she has a good time. If you hunted any of these units in that area I would appreciate a PM with your opinion/experience.

Bob58

FNG
I have hunted the southeast end of the Bighorn range, units 20, 21 and 73, of those 73 was easily the best area, 20 was the least crowded with fewest animals seen. How many points do you have?

OP
MuleyFever
I have hunted the southeast end of the Bighorn range, units 20, 21 and 73, of those 73 was easily the best area, 20 was the least crowded with fewest animals seen. How many points do you have?

I have the points for the units in that area.

Bob58

FNG
I have the points for the units in that area.
73 would my pick then, it is a good sized unit with plenty of public land. Go early and scout for at least a couple of days. Get to know the unit a little bit and pick out a nice buck and a couple of back ups. My strategy was to start on the west side of the unit and work my way east. I killed my buck on the far western edge at 8400' elevation.