Anyone having issues right now with OnX on Iphone?

So I store quite a bit of maps for offline download (using high res). Probably several Gigs worth?

Anywho, when I launch the app (connected to WiFi) and go into offline maps, it totally hangs/freezes up. It's clearly trying to auto-download everything, which it normally does just fine, except now I can't do anything and the updates are really crawling in (not under a minute like usual).

The problem is that I have a hunt this weekend and need to download maps for a new area....

I have an Iphone 13 Pro Max. Latest OS. WiFi is solid.

Guess I'll be forced to check out Gaia.

VinoVino

Lil-Rokslider
I had an issue a couple weeks ago where I had to shut down the app every time I wanted to paste a new lat/long into the search, or it would freeze when I tried clicking on the result. I contacted support and they followed up and fixed it in one of the latest releases. Have you contacted onX support?

OP
swavescatter
Thanks - might just be my model/OS combo...

I did contact support and they had me do a bunch of stuff, uninstall, reinstall...

It's limping along right now, but I can only download one area at a time (takes a few minutes per area...)

VinoVino

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks - might just be my model/OS combo...

I did contact support and they had me do a bunch of stuff, uninstall, reinstall...

It's limping along right now, but I can only download one area at a time (takes a few minutes per area...)
That’s rough. I can imagine the frustration.

quondam24

FNG
I have iPhone 12. OnX doesn't work well. Slow to load. Maps can't find latitude/longitude. I noticed another post that said they contacted customer support and resolved issue. I'll give that a try too.