Anyone getting annoyed with the leg humping?

WRO

WKR
I'm all for being in shape, but lately the social media leg humping and look at me ass holes are getting annoying..

There are a couple well known internet hunting celebrities, that post more selfies than the Kardashians.

I've seen the same 300" bull on FB it seems like 200 times. It wasn't interesting the first time I saw it.

Okay rant over, back to not taking selfies.

I'm annoyed by anyone considered a "hunting celebrity" in general. There's an easy fix: unfollow them. That's what I did :)

OP
WRO

WRO

WKR
Well, there's your problem right there. That's real easy to fix. I should start charging for the easy fixes.

I did, I ate a snickers bar and I feel better now..

Sorry for the rant, Note to self don't post when your hungry..

Trial153

WKR
If it wasn't for leg humping some guys would get no humping at all.

NorthEast

FNG
Find the good people and follow them on facebook and instagram. I am very tired of the "red neck" slob hunters and finally found people I'm interested in watching and following. Donnie vincent, Steve Rinella, Joe Rogan, etc.

mt100gr.

WKR
...the fact that the word "selfie" has been adopted by the English language is enough to make me a little queezy. I understand the children of the technology generation falling victim to the "look at me" nonsense, but not grownups...(as my five year old refers to her parents' generation)

And I finally just recently set up a Facebook account. I guess I'm just a contrarian.

I don't follow anybody. I don't care one bit what anyone's had for lunch or what grocery store they're in. A buddy of mine got me to do it to join a couple of music groups he's in. People from all over the world post links to music. If I'm doing paperwork, I'll check out some tunes. I get introduced to new music and reminded of some cool old overlooked songs and bands. It beats listening to the same song every thirty seven minutes on the radio.

And absolutely no leg humping.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
...the fact that the word "selfie" has been adopted by the English language is enough to make me a little queezy. I understand the children of the technology generation falling victim to the "look at me" nonsense, but not grownups...(as my five year old refers to her parents' generation)

Which definition did they use for it? The first time I heard it I thought someone was giving themselves a wedgie. Then I thought maybe they were taking a huge dump. Every time I hear or see the word these two are the only things I can think of.