Anyone else bothered by NON-RES Alien's applying in the States

Okhotnik

WKR
It's all of our public wildlife and non residents have every right to pay and enjoy hunting in any state. Hunter diversity creates progress.
Creating diversity quotas and implementing DEI can only increase our wildlife herds and public lands opportunities .

A good start would be only 28 per cent of tags allocation issued in Montana to straight white CIS males. The remaining tags go to non resident diversity quotas with license fees determined on a perceived discrimination table with white CIS males paying a 100 per cent. Rainbow diversity would explode and I would love to see more diverse hunters along with wolves

Are you in with me?

Okhotnik

WKR
Yep, and I don't care who gets the tags.

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk
So if 28 million people from China, Croatia, Japan, Mexico, Brasil applied for non res elk and Deer tags in Western states you would be fine with that?n How about if they flew over and started pheasant and deer hunting and fishing in SD?

Would you give up your tag for more diverse hunting in your state lol

So if 28 million people from China, Croatia, Japan, Mexico, Brasil applied for non res elk and Deer tags in Western states you would be fine with that?

Well, I can say that 28 million foreign nationals aren't going to submit draw permit applications for American wapiti.

Hippie Steve

Lil-Rokslider
Creating diversity quotas and implementing DEI can only increase our wildlife herds and public lands opportunities .

A good start would be only 28 per cent of tags allocation issued in Montana to straight white CIS males. The remaining tags go to non resident diversity quotas with license fees determined on a perceived discrimination table with white CIS males paying a 100 per cent. Rainbow diversity would explode and I would love to see more diverse hunters along with wolves

Are you in with me?
Settle down man you're getting into a hypocritical conservative workup. Who cares what type or color of people get tags, state's cap non residents to a quota and everyone should have an opportunity. The world isn't white man it's just a different shade of brown.

Okhotnik

WKR
Settle down man you're getting into a hypocritical conservative workup. Who cares what type or color of people get tags, state's cap non residents to a quota and everyone should have an opportunity. The world isn't white man it's just a different shade of brown.
So what groups are preventing non resident diverse groups from applying for tags in your make believe oppressive, racist hunting world? lol I see the DEI mind virus in many of your posts yet you choose to live in one of the least diverse states in the US. So your hysterical posts demanding racial equity in hunting are always good for a chuckle

jmez

WKR
So if 28 million people from China, Croatia, Japan, Mexico, Brasil applied for non res elk and Deer tags in Western states you would be fine with that?n How about if they flew over and started pheasant and deer hunting and fishing in SD?

Would you give up your tag for more diverse hunting in your state lol
Again I don't care who gets them.

What does people taking non resident tags have to do with my pheasant hunting in SD. I don't deer hunt anymore. Fishing licenses are unlimited last I knew.

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk

Hippie Steve

Lil-Rokslider
So what groups are preventing non resident diverse groups from applying for tags in your make believe oppressive, racist hunting world? lol I see the DEI mind virus in many of your posts yet you choose to live in one of the least diverse states in the US. So your hysterical posts demanding racial equity in hunting are always good for a chuckle
Your comments speak volumes of what you believe in. I'm glad you find humor in my posts.

Weldor

WKR
Wasn't there a similar issue years ago with Kansas, no non resident deer hunting? When surrounding states would not allow anyone from Kansas to hunt in their state, got changed real quick?