Anyone around the Tri - Cities, WA

Wondering if there is anyone in the Tri - Cities area that might be interested in getting together periodically to hike the hills around here? Badger Mt., Red Mt., Horse Heaven Hills, any would be good for a hike, meet some new folks, check out gear, and share experiences and ideas.

OP
couesbitten
I know there's plenty of Washingtonians here on Rokslide, but I'm suprised there isn't anyone else in the Tri - Cities area.
HC, I have family in Monitor, and am planning to be up there the weekend of June 1 for the Red Devil Challenge trail run in Cashmere, and then again on June 15 for the Evergreen trail run in Chelan. You should come out and join me, anyone else in the Wenatchee area interested?

I'm game. I've been slacking on the workouts lately and need to get out ahead of it again. Red Mountain with a pack sounds like a good start.

OP
couesbitten
That does sound good, and there would be nobody else there. We need to organize a date and time, I'm more of a morning guy, 6 or 7ish. Maybe start doing it every Sat or Sun morning.

Early morning works for me also. I've got to be in Walla Walla this Saturday, but Sunday would work.

Good call. :) The weekend of the 18th and 19th is wide open for me.

Any other members from this area want to join in? We can't be the only ones around here...

GoatNuts

FNG
New to this site, but I live in the Tri-Cities and I'm game for hiking some hills sometime with new people. My fiance and I are planning on either running or carrying packs up Badger Mtn. most every Saturday AM this year.

OP
couesbitten
Yep, what time do we want to do this, 7:00 good with everyone, or do we want to do it a little later or earlier? I'm good with whatever, shouldn't be to warm.

GoatNuts

FNG
Thanks for the invite fair-chase but I'm going to be out on the Columbia catching walleye's Sunday. If us Tri-Cities folk keep this forum open I'm sure we will end up with a date for works for all.

GoatNuts

OP
couesbitten
Met up with Bryan (fair-chase) at 7:00 this morning and just got back an hour ago from a short hike (2.5 miles) with about 900 ft of elevation gain. Felt good, great views, weather was damn near perfect, and got to spend the time talking about hunting and hunting related gear, all in all, it was a good time, and we're planning to do it again next Sunday at 7:00 if anyone else in the Tri-City area is interested in taking part.