Any Mt. Bikers on here? HELP?

Vaultman

WKR
I am getting back to mtb (with the family) and in the NW in the winter a big thing is light.
I am kinda a flashlight junkie, and I love my 21700 powered lights. So much so that I do not have many 18650's anymore.
In looking for a bike light (not just for road / comuting) I am not finding much for a 21700 NON built-in light.
I ordered a fenix bc26r that arrived today, and apparantly the fenix 21700 is a ever so slightly smaller dia. than my nitecore 21700. ARG!!!
Googling it I am finding a lot of them seem like they are but they are built in, or a different (maybe proprietary) battery.

(Maybe Nitecore's batteries are just a little to big in dia, and I never knew, because they have always been in nitecore lights?)

shader112

Lil-Rokslider
No advice on bike lights but I am a big fan of Fenix lights. Had them for years and never had am issue, good battery life and well built

OP
Vaultman

Vaultman

WKR
Yeah I wouldn’t be sweating diameter if the output is same or better
I just checked one of my other nitecore 21700 batteries, and it fits. It and the fenix battery have the same dia., but the first nitecore 21700 battery has a bigger dia. and may go in the fenix light, but it is so tight, I am sure it wont come out short of using vice grips. Maybe nitecore batteries QC is not as good as I'd have hoped.

Phaseolus

WKR
I’m currently using a Gloworm XSV on my bar and and Gloworm X2 on my helmet. 3000 lumen + 2000 Lumen. I like a spot on the helmet and a flood on the bar. My next helmet light will be cordless, possibly one made by Exposure Lighting. I’ve used Nightrider and Ayup in the past. Lupine is the king of night mountain lights if you can afford them.

I just checked one of my other nitecore 21700 batteries, and it fits. It and the fenix battery have the same dia., but the first nitecore 21700 battery has a bigger dia. and may go in the fenix light, but it is so tight, I am sure it wont come out short of using vice grips. Maybe nitecore batteries QC is not as good as I'd have hoped.
Oh I see you wanted to swap batteries between the two