Any Kifaru reps?

J.flanagan

Lil-Rokslider
I purchased a stove pipe and some backpack accessories about 2 weeks ago and have not received any shipping notification. I tried to call yesterday and spent 30 minutes on hold without getting to anyone. I also sent an email which hopefully they will get back to me on today but is there anyone on here who works for them? I'd like to have my order looked into.

bsnedeker

WKR
I purchased a stove pipe and some backpack accessories about 2 weeks ago and have not received any shipping notification. I tried to call yesterday and spent 30 minutes on hold without getting to anyone. I also sent an email which hopefully they will get back to me on today but is there anyone on here who works for them? I'd like to have my order looked into.
Remember it is currently PEAK show season so they are probably extremely short-staffed at HQ. I'm sure they will get back to your email as soon as they can.

hunterjmj

WKR
In my experience Kifaru usually takes a bit to ship along with show season it'll probably take a bit.

Roads are probably closed around Riverton even if they get it to the post office.
I'm sure they will get you taken care of soon though

uc3kimber

FNG
Not sure what you've ordered but I've recently made two seperate orders and received shipping info within a 3-4 days.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

LoggerDan

WKR
I’ve waited 3 days, and I’ve waited 3 weeks.. They are a busy outfit. Don’t worry, they aren’t going to rip you.

As far as emails, it took about four days or so.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Roads are probably closed around Riverton even if they get it to the post office.
I'm sure they will get you taken care of soon though
No kidding. Shipping anything right now out of Riverton is going to be a rodeo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kenneth@Kifaru

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey man! Sorry I’m just now getting to this. I a have been at SCI all week. Shoot me an email and your order number
[email protected]

OP
J

J.flanagan

Lil-Rokslider
Hey man! Sorry I’m just now getting to this. I a have been at SCI all week. Shoot me an email and your order number
[email protected]
I have had a couple emails from Bonnie. She let me know that you guys have just been busy but my items should be in the mail early next week. I guess there was an unmade stove pipe holding the order up but it's ready now and should be on the way soon. Thanks for checking in though.