Any BC residents on the forum?

Elite

WKR
Hello everyone,

I am wondering if there is any British Columbia residents on the forum? Please send a message to discuss

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi @Elite , not sure if you're still looking for a date? i am a BC Resident living in the Lower Mainland, but i do travel ALL over the province hunting all species. If you have any interest or experience with "adventure" type, backcountry hunts, shoot me a PM.

Just moved to the western Kootenay region from the other side of the country. Definitely looking to meet any like minded outdoorsmen. Willing to travel for hunting as well. Feel free to send me a PM.

I would be interested in hunting BC for moose and elk. Lots of experience and success back pack style hunting. Could not commit to anything until after the draws down here. ( End of June). Very experienced elk caller.

Just moved to the western Kootenay region from the other side of the country. Definitely looking to meet any like minded outdoorsmen. Willing to travel for hunting as well. Feel free to send me a PM.

I live in the lower mainland. I will be coming up to do a bear turkey hunt in the end of April. If you’d like to connect for a beer and a chat, shoot me a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk