Another pair of Nevadas or something different?

I currently have a pair of Crispi Nevadas that are 3 or 4 years old. They fit my feet great and are still waterproof. The do concern me a bit with their age so I'd like to pick up a backup/replacement pair for this season. My only complaint is they are a bit warm for my feet on hot days, but I feel like that's almost to be expected with a waterproof boot.

Am I best to just get another pair of Nevadas or is there another boot in their lineup that fits and feels the same but maybe runs cooler for the warmer weather hunts?

fatlander

WKR
Isn’t the Wyoming basically a synthetic version of the Nevada? Should breathe a little better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

croben

Lil-Rokslider
Call Crispi and talk with them. They are super helpful. If the Nevada fits your foot that well though, I would probably just stick with it.

Donk

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been down this road. Started with the insulated Nevadas. I wanted something for early season and went with the Wyoming (the old version) because it’s was kinda the same, but it wasn’t the same. The inside is different and I could not get the to fit right. Tried about 4 or 5 different boots because they were less expensive than the uninsulated Nevadas. So on a quest to save money I probably spent $800 dollars on boots and insoles. I finally bought a pair of uninsulated Nevadas and put the same insoles I have in the insulated version and they are perfect.

If they work, I would stick with them. That’s my opinion.

Good luck.

AKAshton

FNG
I found the wyomings to be a bit wider than the Nevadas. I just picked up a pair of the Colorados and really like them. A tad bit stiffer than the Nevadas but not by much. They seem to breathe a lot better.