Another father son hunt

MHWASH

WKR
I started doing this hunt 6 years ago with my bear hunting mentor. Then in 2019 my oldest boy joined me. He was 17 at the time, now he's 21. This year my other son, 17 joined us. I took the 17yo out the week prior to this trip hoping to get him his first bear and take some pressure off of this trip. Thankfully we were successful, which meant #1 son was first shooter. By the end of the 5 day hunt we were all successful. IMG_1667.jpgIMG_1666.jpgIMG_1651.jpgIMG_1645.jpgIMG_1638.jpgIMG_1630.jpg

TheM1DoesMyTalking

Lil-Rokslider
I like everything about this hunt report! It's great that you have been mentored and are now mentoring your sons and getting to spend time making memories with them that they will never forget. What an adventure! Your pull ups on the log remind me of all the times I've stopped to climb, play, balance, workout on a cool fallen tree.

Seeing that you're in WA, is this Idaho spring bear?

Killed my first bear with my father, great times remember them well especially your sons, dad has since moved on but every time I look at that mount it's like the day it happened. Good job and congrats on a successful hunt.

bmrfish

WKR
Life doesn’t get any better than that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk