Another arrow spine question but maybe dumber?

My question is:
Once you think you know where the arrow spine is how do you orient the fletch that is placed along the line of Alignment? I ask because I'm one of the dummies that assumes that the alignment line on an arrow is correct. So for this question just play along and assume the line that the manufacture puts on an arrow is correct. So I place a fletch on that line as well as possible. I only ask because I assumed that fletching should be straight up when I am aiming at a target. But I have noticed that with arrows I buy fletched, the aligned fletch is at 90 degrees while aiming?

I had always aligned the weakest part of the spine vertically when I was spine aligning arrows with a Ram.

In theory, you are just trying for a consistent reaction, so as long as they are all the same, it really shouldn't matter.

OP
Roughwater
I had always aligned the weakest part of the spine vertically when I was spine aligning arrows with a Ram.

In theory, you are just trying for a consistent reaction, so as long as they are all the same, it really shouldn't matter.
Thanks, My earlier attempts at building my own arrows I didn't even strive to be consistent other than weight.
But when I bought my first spine aligned arrows I thought there must be a reason so I did and still do use their suggested alignment. However, I did read the other recent thread as to spine alignment and may try that procedure of shooting at a vertical line as it seemed to make sense and there is little cost. But till I can do that or hear different I'll do it my way till I get around to shooting at a vertical line.

OP
Roughwater
I pay little attention to the marks.

Anything I have done results in still needing to rotate the nocks after fletching to get them dialed in.
I'm working on the very basics right now, form, increasing arm strength. My accuracy at this point isn't good enough to worry about dialing in not that I would know how to anyway. I enjoy the shooting but after my western hunts I generally quit shooting till I know I have a tag the following year. Then it starts all over again. I wish I could think to year around but I get to fishing and rifle hunting and the bow gets ignored again for months.