Anchorage sports show

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just wanted you Alaska guys to know that I'll have the new Kifaru packs at the show.

Let me know if there's anything special I should bring.

Floorguy

WKR
I am kinda pissed work has me going up to Fairbanks so I will miss both the mat-su outdoorsman show anchorage sportsmans show and then I'll be back down near anchorage for the Fairbanks outdoorsmans show.

magpie

Banned
WHAT??? Awesome! What's a guy gotta do to walk out of the Sports show with the new bikini? You should bring up a couple for us poor alaska folk so we can save on shipping :)

I honestly wasn't going to go to the sports show but now I will have to!!!

jherald

WKR
I will see you there. I'd like to check them out. Any chance of trying on with weight to check the load?

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Aron, our booth space is located in Ben Boeke arena #342-344. Look for a Pristine Ventures banner and a couple of cool inflatable boats with antlers everywhere...can't miss it.

I look forward to meeting some of you at the show.

Larry

magpie

Banned
Just saw the vendor list for the show and didn't see Kifaru on there. Are you teaming up with Pristine Ventures???

Floorguy

WKR
Looks like thing have changed 2 jobs popped up so I am back in the valley will be at the matsu show today and should be at the anchorage show next weekend. I will stop by to meet Aaron and Larry. Larry, do you know if Butch is going to be down repping kryptek?

Last edited:
OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Looks like thing have changed 2 jobs popped up so I am back in the valley will be at the matsu show today and should be at the anchorage show next weekend. I will stop by to meet Aaron and Larry. Larry, do you know if Butch is going to be down repping kryptek?

It looks like Butch won't make be making it and I may not either:(

I will be at the Fairbanks show, but may be out of country for Anchorage (last minute stuff).

I'll keep everyone posted...

Floorguy

WKR
Right on, hopefully I will make it up for Fairbanks I have two jobs down here that should both be a week a piece then back up to Fairbanks to continue that job.

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
nah, Butch is headed to Africa so he won't make the show. Aron, I'll see in Fairbanks bud. I'll take a couple of Kifaru packs with me to anchortown and show it to some folks.

later