ALONE - Arctic Circle

waspocrew

WKR
I'll have to check it out! Have watched most of the other seasons and definitely enjoy it.

OP
fwafwow

fwafwow

WKR
I’m also watching Alone Australia too. Early days.

I wonder how far they are from a hospital?

Finn16

WKR
My wife and I watch every year. Seems like the best years are when they are in an area with a decent amount of game, when not, it can get boring. This year's location has more game and should be more entertaining - until it gets dark 24 hours a day. Many of the contestants seem very capable too.

We just finished up Alone UK. The quality of the contestants was really bad. A lot of crying and people sitting by a campfire telling how hungry they were instead of getting after it. Only one of the 11 contestants brought a bow and some had never even fished before.

Ice-kub

Lil-Rokslider
Best show on television, nothing else like it. Just watched the first episode of season 11, what a crazy one!

COJoe

Lil-Rokslider
Been watching since the beginning season years ago. Love seeing the mental breakdown aspect and what I can learn from it. I always remember the guy who had about 70 smoked/dried fish and they pulled him for his excessive wieght loss. He was afraid to eat the fish and starve, but he was already starving. It's a hoarding thing or something where people think they will run out of food and don't eat the food they have. Sometimes I turn it off if people just cry and complain. Poor attitudes are a sure quick defeat.
It will be interesting. Maybe one of these years, we'll get a rokslider on it.

Randy
There's no taco stand on the show or wifi! ;)