AKEK Alpha 3200 Questions

Movadius

Lil-Rokslider
I'm considering trying out the AKEK Alpha 3200 pack for use in weekend camping trips, trail clearing days, and future whitetail hunting.

It's listed as 3200ci or 52L, but I'm wondering how much of that capacity is the main bag vs all the other pockets. I want to be sure I can fit all my camping gear in it, as it doesn't appear to have lashing points on the top or bottom where I could attach camp. (I could use the meat shelf for that I suppose but would prefer not to rely on it).

Anyone have experience with this pack care to weigh in?

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm considering trying out the AKEK Alpha 3200 pack for use in weekend camping trips, trail clearing days, and future whitetail hunting.

It's listed as 3200ci or 52L, but I'm wondering how much of that capacity is the main bag vs all the other pockets. I want to be sure I can fit all my camping gear in it, as it doesn't appear to have lashing points on the top or bottom where I could attach camp. (I could use the meat shelf for that I suppose but would prefer not to rely on it).

Anyone have experience with this pack care to weigh in?

The Alpha 3200 has 2 main compartments. Both of these together are 2700ci. The other 500ci is in the small removable pack and the other pockets. The bottom already has straps to mount a sleeping bag or tent and the top has connection points to mount these types of items as well. After you order just just send us an email asking for extra straps for the top and we'll include some for free before we ship.

OP
M

Movadius

Lil-Rokslider
The Alpha 3200 has 2 main compartments. Both of these together are 2700ci. The other 500ci is in the small removable pack and the other pockets. The bottom already has straps to mount a sleeping bag or tent and the top has connection points to mount these types of items as well. After you order just just send us an email asking for extra straps for the top and we'll include some for free before we ship.

Thanks for the info! I'm curious to see what that looks like- I've looked at the pictures of the pack but didn't see anywhere on the top I could attach something like that.