aftermarket insoles for Lowa Tibet Wide

My feet have just less than average height arches and my boots are Lowa Tibet 10 Wide. Looking for insoles more comfortable than stock but do not need to take up volume in the boot. Does anyone with similar foot shape have any recommendations for me to try ?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Lathrop and sons makes some good ones, they make a wide model you might look at. Apparently they can fit them to specific boots now (for an extra charge).

OP
G
Thanks, the best I have found so far for me are the Sole brand. I have not yet tried them in my Tibet's but will tonite.

I have sheepfeet in mine. I don't absolutely love them but they have grown on me. My foot is also wide and low arch.

Loco4dux

WKR
Might try the tread lab blue wides. Work well for me in my wide caminos. Actually like them better than my sheep feet insoles.

PresRB

FNG
I have heard the Sole brand makes good insoles but have no experience and it sounds like they aren’t your favorite. I second the sheep feet suggestion. I haven’t used sheep feet specifically, but I used to use one just like them and they fixed my low arches and cured my plantar fasciitis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
G
I bought the Sole ones last year and used them in my Zamberlan boots that I have had for years and years. The only issue is they are a bit to thick in that boot and use up to much volume, so make the boot fit tighter on the top of my feet. They do have thinner options that I would try next.

chizelhead

Lil-Rokslider
You could try Superfeet. The arch is a bit different than Sole. I tried both, and couldn't wear Sole but my feet really liked Superfeet.

Boomtakem

FNG
In my Tibets I wear Superfeet merino wool inserts. Have been the perfect fit for me!

manitou1

WKR
Yeah, I am liking those too. I have them in my Zamberlain 981s and (thanks to you reminding me) just ordered another set for my Crispi Colorados.

D

Deleted member 8-15-23

go to a high end running shoe store. they have a machine that will make a custom insole for your foot shape.

I’ve use lathrop and sons in my tibets and like them a lot. I also have insoles from Schnees that are only 20 bucks I think and they are pretty darn nice.

Kevin