Actual let off vs Advertised

I'm working on a new bow this year, PSE Levitate, that has an adjustment for let-off on the cam for 80/85/90. I hunt a lot of different states so keep my bows at 80% across the board. I didn't notice at first, but after shooting it side by side with my back up (VXR), it felt like I was holding back a lot more weight. I used two different scales and took average of 5 on both, turns out the 80% slot is around 73-75% let off, the 85% slot is 80%.
I'm asking this more as a hypothetical, because I am going to keep it at the 80% slot specifically for MT, but for states that say 80% and do not specify as advertised by manufacturer (MT), would y'all set it at 85% knowing its actually 80? Any idea why let off would be off that much?

For those saying it doesn't matter, I hunt at 85/90 and never gotten a ticket, they can't ticket, etc., save it, I try to follow the regs of the state I am hunting in.

OR Archer

WKR
The difference in the valley will make it feel like you’re holding more. The 80% slot has a short valley compared to a Mathew’s. The percentages are also never exact. Ballpark at best. So if your variance is +\- 3% or so that’s acceptable.

I did just swap them, but it's timed/tuned and within reasonable spec, so hesitant to touch anything

It doesn't take much at all with the cables a lot of times to swing the let-off. I have a bow that's supposed to have 80% let-off that I let the cables out on to increase the holding weight. It's at 67% let-off now, still in spec everywhere else.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, just explaining why it is.