A Great American

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODB

WKR
This guy - right here. I saw a brief interview with him - I believe he is a current or former ER doc. He attended the rally-goer who was shot in the head. You'll note his hands are covered in blood as is his face. He coordinated chest compressions while giving the guy (that he likely knew was already dead) mouth-to-mouth.

Leave the politics aside and pay a little respect to this fine gentleman.

Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 08.38.07.png

When war breaks out, the most principled people are the doctors, nurses, and other aid workers who care for the wounded and feed the displaced regardless of politics. Often at the cost of severe physical danger to themselves and even death.

Kudos to him and those like him everywhere.

stv117

Lil-Rokslider
This guy - right here. I saw a brief interview with him - I believe he is a current or former ER doc. He attended the rally-goer who was shot in the head. You'll note his hands are covered in blood as is his face. He coordinated chest compressions while giving the guy (that he likely knew was already dead) mouth-to-mouth.

Leave the politics aside and pay a little respect to this fine gentleman.

View attachment 736125
any one that's willing to save a life, is a hero in my book..

Last edited:
OP
ODB

ODB

WKR
What I mean is… I’d rather see this photo embodying our country over this event, than a political figures fist in the air.
Mate, as the OP on this one, I’m going to kindly ask you delete/edit your comment and then step away.

This is about a guy who, in the midst of madness, kept his head and took action to care about others.

Period.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Notice no cheesy fist in the air either. Great American is a perfect title. Humbly attempting to save another life and put yourself in harms way. That should be what embodies this country.
Cheesy? The dude just got shot and his first reaction was defiance and a big eff you to the shooter. Would you rather have him cower in fear? Is that what you want from your president? What a stupid comment, but I guess not surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.