9x9 tarp

Here's a few pics of a tarp. It's the 0.9 membrane pu4000. Grosgrain tie outs and hyperd 300 for reinforcements.

Felix40

WKR
Looks awesome. How tall do you have that front pole set the way it is. Assuming you were able to get two people in there fairly comfortably? I like the strider bike too

OP
M
The front pole is at 51" you could go taller if you had the bottom off the ground a bit.
Reaper - it's just two pieces of poly sewn together, then reinforcements and tie outs sewn on.

Ironman8

WKR
Very nice! I'm still in the works for a 9x9 or 10x10 tarp.

How well do you fit in the 9x9 and how tall are you? Also interested in the overall weight.

If you could do some close up pics of the tie outs and pole jacks, I would really appreciate that! :)

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I use a 10x10 and the same pitch above. I have a post about it on here somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colonel00

WKR
Do you have any plans?

maxresdefault.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Had to poke a little fun :D

OP
M
Colonel nailed the plans.
I weighed it on the office postage scale with 10 stakes at 1lb and 0.7oz.
I used 2 more stakes and a bit more guy line in the pitch from the photos so it will be heavier. I also think seam sealing the flat felled seam between the two pieces is a good idea.
But around 1.5 lbs for a final weight I'd guess.
The fabric is the 0.9 membrane PU4000 from ripstopbytheroll. It's very lightweight but I put a lot of strain on it with the pitch and it seemed fine.
I'll take some close ups tonight hopefully.

OP
M
5shot,
There are no doors so in that pitch it stays open.
Other pitches provide complete protection.

5shot

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks - I was just curious if the flaps that were pinned back would allow you to close up the front.