Sold 7mm Rem Mag, Christensen Arms, McMillan Game Warden

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAHunterJim

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling this very nice CA Ridgeline in 7mm Rem Mag, the rifle is in as-new condition, test fired only, less than one box down the barrel, rifle only, no scope or bipod but Talley rings included. I have two 7mm Rem Mags now and looking to do another DIY build so selling to raise funds for build. The stock is a McMillan Game Warden, ordered and purchased directly from McMillan for this specific rifle and barrel contour, it's never been out of the safe (test fired rifle in factory stock). I have $2,800 in the rifle, asking $1,900 plus shipping to your FFL. This is a great rifle at a great price (Scope and bipod NOT included), thank for looking, Jim.

OP
GAHunterJim

GAHunterJim

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Total weight minus bipod and scope?
I honestly don't know, I would have to remove scope and I prefer not to do that. If I can get access to an accurate scale I can weigh and then deduct the advertised weight from total. I'm open to selling the rifle minus stock if you prefer a different option.

egbateson

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ll do some research on individuals weights this evening. Shoot me a pm with your number for action and rings only.

OP
GAHunterJim

GAHunterJim

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The rifle with scope weighs 8lb, 8 oz, the specs on the scope are 19.9 oz so the rifle without the scope is 7.25 lbs. It balances at the front action screw. I have a bit of interest so I'm going to try to sell as a complete rifle for now, thanks, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.