7mm PRC short barrel?

prcwv

Lil-Rokslider
I went with a 20” Bartlein #13 in 7 PRC. $800 for the barrel and $310 for install/chamber.
That's why I went with a 600 dollar savage figured if I didn't like it with a short barrel wouldn't be out of near as much. 200 to cut down an thread indexed my suppressor adapter off muzzle an recrowned it. Figured I wash pushing limits of what this suppressor was rated for. Browning I believe makes one in a 20 inch speed. I'm a lefty so little or no options

Tbone26

FNG
That's why I went with a 600 dollar savage figured if I didn't like it with a short barrel wouldn't be out of near as much. 200 to cut down an thread indexed my suppressor adapter off muzzle an recrowned it. Figured I wash pushing limits of what this suppressor was rated for. Browning I believe makes one in a 20 inch speed. I'm a lefty so little or no options
What suppressor are you using? I haven’t looked into many factory offerings although I know there are more and more factory options as time goes on.

prcwv

Lil-Rokslider
YHM Resonator R2. Rated for 20 inch 300 win mag or rum. I just got an Otter Creel Labs Polonium 30 to be safe it's not quite as quiet so I'm running the YHM our gun range is in a hollow under pavilion so need all I can get lol

Polonium-30 is a great choice. I would also take a look at the Diligent Defense Enticer series.

Also, if you're not familiar, check out Pew Science for suppressor data before you buy your next.

prcwv

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I'm not unhappy with it. It was shorter so didn't expect quieter. I read his review an listened to his YouTube video after ordering it. I wanted it more for its ruggedness. I put videos up of it compared to the R2 for a short barreled magnum still does very good job. I think the R2 is under rated for the money an I can throw it on more gun quicker if I want. Attachment option is a lot better on the wallet. I'm going to go out in a field one day with both an compare I'd love to get a decibel meter that goes over 130 to actually measure with. That polonium is rated for a 16 inch win mag so I knew it would be a badass can.

Tbone26

FNG
Yeah I'm not unhappy with it. It was shorter so didn't expect quieter. I read his review a listened to his YouTube video after ordering it. I wanted it more for its ruggedness. I put videos up of it compared to the R2 for a short barreled magnum still does very good job. I think the R2 is under rated for the money an I can throw it on more gun quicker if I want. Attachment option is a lot better on the wallet. I'm going to go out in a field one day with both a compare I'd love to get a decibel meter that goes over 130 to actually measure with. That polonium is rated for a 16 inch win mag so I knew it would be a badass can.
I’m still waiting on my scythe for this build but I have been running the dead air nomad LT in the mean time and it does very well.

prcwv

Lil-Rokslider
The Polonium was my 3rd for length an rating for a short rifle build. I got a 16.5 inch 7mm-08 it may stay on that thing is hand. I've shot the r2 off my 300 prc an sounded like a 22 mag in the field I laugh after the deer dropped. I will do a lot of research on next can for quietest possible. Would ya believe I got my Polonium approved in 3 days?