6.5 Grendel - AR Complete Rifle, LW Barrel

CrabbyMcNab

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
6.5 Grendel - AR Complete Rifle, LW Barrel
WTS: 6.5 Grendel AR - Complete Rifle
I love this thing, But...my upcoming Idaho trip is starting to add up. Any questions, please ask.

I have had this together for a few years. The LW barrel/bolt, gas block and upper receiver were bought from Precision Firearms. The rest of the parts were put together from various suppliers. Bi-pod and rear pin are from a Virginia company, the bi-pod is light, sturdy and very streamlined and no longer made, (http://www.demontactical.com/).

I didn't have the gas port lined up correctly, so I would have cycling issues for the two boxes total through the rifle. I believe the gas block shouldn't be "butted" up against the rib of the barrel, which I had it butted against. I took everything apart, and placed into the "AR Build Box" (http://ar15buildbox.com/) with plans of putting it all back together. The downrange rounds were almost on top of each other, this barrel is accurate. If you don't know about the 6.5 Grendel round, look it up, it's fantastic. I will eventially convert a bolt gun to a Grendel, but that will wait till next year.

I do not want to part out at this time. If the receiver is the sticking point, I will remove the complete lower receiver and take $100 off. I'll let this run a week and will then consider parting out. Keep in mind, these are quality components which reflects pricing.

Added up, I have over $1600 in this build, over $1200 in the upper alone. $1200.00 Cash or USPS Money Orders. Located in Maryland and willing to travel within reason, but must be able to conform to my schedule. I can ship from a local FFL (Engage Armament) to another FFL.

I am interested in the following trades: tipi/floorless style tent (kifaru, seekoutside, bearpaw, ect.) prefer a 6 person with stove jack (looking for three adults to comfortably fit); light weight tent stove; external style frame pack, medium waist, meat shelf or similar a plus; cold/wet weather jacket/pants such as kuiu, first lite, ect. must be breathable, reasonably quiet and medium size.

Lothar Walther, Medium Heavy, 20 inch, .875 gas block diameter, chamber finished by PF in house, 1-8 twist rate, matching bolt VERY ACCURATE!
.875 diameter gas block, single rail
ARFX Skeleton Stock, rifle length
Brownells A2 Rifle buffer tube and spring
Rifle length buffer/ extra carbine length buffer
Ergo grip
Les Baer Bolt carrier, marked "LBC"
Demon Tactical "Quick Pin" rear take-down pin
JP Enterprises VTAC Rifle length free float forearm
BCM Tactical Latch Charging handle
Precision Firearms Billet Upper Receiver w/dust cover
Demon Tactical Light Weight Bi-pod, no longer in production, light weight and sturdy
Spikes Tactical Spider/colored filled lower receiver with Spikes Nickel Boron trigger and hammer group. Smooth as silk, has an AR trigger adjuster screw
5 Magazines to go with this. All C Product Manufactured,4 new in wrapper, 1 used. "Standard Capacity".

You can respond here, message me, or email crabbymcnabatyahoodotcom

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 99
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 85
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 116
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 96
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 96
OP
C

CrabbyMcNab

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Anybody interested? Able to take additional pictures if necessary. Looking for a pack and a tipi style tent...

OP
C

CrabbyMcNab

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Bi-Pod sold pending funds...Anyone looking for specific components? Willing to part out.
Still looking for a lightweight, tipi style tent. Willing to trade within reason (+ $ on your end or mine).